Rules and Regulations
Important Guest Guidelines
Sea-Vu South is a seasonal RV park. A seasonal rental gives your family the use of a site from mid-May to mid-October.
Sea-Vu South RV Park is owned and operated by Legacy Communities. In our effort to provide the best seasonal resort environment, we have put together the following Sea Vu South Rules and Regulations Guide. Please take the time to read and understand the following rules and guidelines in order to help make our resort community one we can all be proud of!
Legacy sends each resident a payment schedule and invoice in January for the upcoming season.
Payments shall be made following the payment schedule. If final payment is not received by the due date, Sea-Vu South reserves the right to charge a late fee. Also, if any payments are still due by opening day, you will not be able to use your site and will incur a utility suspension fee of $150/mo. until paid in full.
NOTE: Outstanding balances must be paid in full in order to process your registration for the coming year.
No refunds for early departures.
Each Seasonal Site will be assigned a security code. Your security code is for security reasons. Do NOT provide that code to anyone outside of the community.
Family and Visitors:
- Sea-Vu South does not charge a guest fee. Each camper is responsible for his or her family and guests. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children.
- No bicycles, skateboards, or rollerblades after dark.
- Children under 18 cannot be left unattended at the site overnight.
- When having extended family and guests visit your site please be respectful of your neighbors.
- No more than 8 persons per site at any time.
- Extended overnight stays by large groups are not allowed.
- No visiting pets.
- Only adult children or your parents are allowed use of your trailer when you are not there. Anyone else is considered a guest, and you must be present when they are visiting your trailer.
- Subletting, renting, or sharing of your seasonal site with another party is not allowed and will constitute violation of the regulations and immediate removal from the community.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Seasonal campers are allowed two cars on their site.
- Guest parking is available in the parking lot.
- Motorcycles are allowed when entering the grounds. Please do not drive motorcycles around the resort.
- Dirt-bikes, ATV’s, electric scooters, golf carts, or other motorized transports are not allowed to operate on the resort grounds.
- Storage of large vehicles (boats, motorhomes, etc.) is not permitted on your site or the resort grounds. The office can help you find a local resource if needed.
- Washing of cars is not permitted. Trailers may be washed at the beginning and end of the season.
- For everyone’s safety please observe our resort speed limit of 5 mph!!!
- Sea-Vu South allows well behaved pets because we realize that pets are a part of many camping families.
- All pets must be kept on a leash.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet; this includes all wooded and common areas.
- Do not leave your pet unattended if you are leaving for the day. Owners will be required to remove pets that make excessive noise. Information on local vets and boarding is available by the staff.
- Vicious breeds, as determined from time to time by management, will not be allowed in the community.
- Please be considerate of your neighbors when hosting a social event. All teenagers and children have to be on their sites by 10:00 pm.
- Campfires must be attended at all times and kept under control. Please extinguish completely by 11:00 p.m., or when retiring for the night.
- Please tell your children not to cut through campsites, but to use the roads and walkways.
- For safety reasons and as a courtesy to your neighbors, please have your children play in the playground field and not in the campground roadways.
- Please respect your neighbors and the park.
- When leaving the trailer after the weekend it is advisable to turn off the hot water heater, furnace, A/C, gas tanks, water line, and empty your rubbish. If you have an awning, make sure you have a good pitch and keep the fabric taught. Also, make sure it is anchored down securely. This will help prevent damage during bad weather while you are away.
- When in doubt please ask!
- The amenities at Sea-Vu South make it the perfect place to spend the season. We really count on all of our campers and guests to help us keep them beautiful!
- Trees and Property:
- Please do not disfigure trees by cutting or nailing into a tree.
- Do not cut live or dead trees, branches or bushes. Contact the staff if you notice a problem with a tree.
- There is no building, landscaping or planting allowed in the common areas. This includes boundary areas between abutting sites and along the perimeter of our property line.
- Unrestricted access to these areas is essential should a utility or maintenance problem occur. If you are unsure of where your site ends and common property starts, please ask.
- Clotheslines are not allowed in the resort.
Laundry and Restrooms:
- Restrooms will be closed periodically for cleaning. Please do not enter the building at that time.
- There are two laundromats in the park. One is located in the outer office building and one in the pool building in the center of the park. Coin operated washers and dryers are available. Please look after your wash so that others are not kept waiting. No sneakers, sleeping bags or comforters in the machines. For sanitary reasons, clothes must be washed before they are put into the dryers.
- Hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- There are no lifeguards on duty.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 17 are not allowed in the Adult Hot Tub, they are welcome to use the Hot Tub near the office under the supervision of an adult.
- A child, play-pool is provided at the main pool for younger campers.
- All toddlers must use a swim diaper.
Office hours are as follows:
- Spring & Fall 9:00am to 4:00pm, Saturday & Sunday
- During peak summer season Friday 4pm to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 8pm, Sunday 9am to 4pm.
- The office carries items such as ice cream, candy, soda, t-shirts, toiletries, stamps, ice, firewood, etc.
- The recreation room is for general use. If you would like to use the space for a special event, please discuss with property management.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter the gym.
- Hours are from 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Only those with key cards are allowed inside. $10 deposit required at office for key. You are responsible for your key and its use.
- No food or drink (except water) allowed in the gym.
- Individuals must be completely dry before entering (please do not come from the pool to the gym).
- All equipment belonging to Sea-Vu South must remain in the gym at all times.
- Sea-Vu South is not responsible for injury or lost articles.
- Management reserves the right to revoke the membership of anyone who violates the rules.
Utilities and Rubbish
- Water: In an effort to keep our water service free please be responsible with water usage. Lawn watering is restricted to early morning or evening hours. ** Remember, we are on a well. Supply is limited!
- Cable TV: Your site comes equipped with extended basic cable TV. Premium channels and other options are available through our service provider.
- High Speed Internet: Wireless high-speed internet is now included in your seasonal site fee! Please stop by the Time Warner Cable/Spectrum office to pick up your modem.
- Electric: Electric usage is metered on your site. The office will read your meter and bill you twice seasonally, once in August & once in October. Locking your utility box is prohibited.
- Dumpsters are provided for the disposal of household trash and limited yard waste.
- Please place trash bags inside the dumpsters by opening the lids.
- Propane tanks or other hazardous materials are never allowed in the dumpsters and can pose a severe risk if placed there.
- Large items (mattresses, bikes, gas grills, etc.) are not allowed in our limited dumpster area. These can be brought directly to the Wells Transfer Station, located at 386 Willie Hill Road in Wells.
- The maintenance and upkeep of your site is your responsibility. We do request that you check with us before starting any site work.
- There is a setback of 5 feet from the edge of the roadway for emergency vehicle purposes. This area is to be grass only, plantings or structures of any kind are prohibited.
- Use of tarps prohibited while the park is open.
- Sites are allowed storage boxes with a maximum width of 6 feet and depth of 3 feet. Height may vary but not exceed 7 feet. Up to two storage boxes are permitted provided they fit directly behind your trailer and porch. Storage boxes are not allowed to be located in any other area of your site.
- A fire pit is allowed on your site as long as there is a 12-foot diameter free zone around it. This includes trees, overhanging branches, awnings, autos, or neighboring trailers. Fire pits cannot be placed in the utility way behind your trailer. We will be happy to help you with placement.
- A tent for guests is allowed in the area directly adjacent to the deck side of your trailer. The tent can remain for a maximum of two weeks. After that, the ground must remain uncovered to allow time for vegetation to regenerate.
- Shrubs, trees, flowering bushes and flowers are encouraged and may be located anywhere outside the setback area.
- Walls, fences, hedges or other elements are not allowed to identify or define your site boundary.
- Any landscaping must be kept intact on site if you leave the park or change sites.
- Decks can be built using 2 x 6 pressure treated wood for frames, and 5/4 x 6 pressure treated or composite decking on top or 3⁄4” treated plywood (inside a room).
- Decks must also be built in sections, each being no larger than 8′ x 8′.
- The maximum size is 8′ wide by 40′ long, or from the trailer hitch to the bumper.
- Again, PLEASE SEE MEGAN BEFORE ANY WORK IS STARTED. The town requires building permits on decks and certain rooms.
Florida Rooms/ Screen Rooms:
- Florida rooms and or screen rooms can be a maximum of 8 feet wide by the length of the trailer.
- Due to both town and park rules, RV enclosures have to be built using specific materials and guidelines. Before any work is started, contact the office for rules and approval.
Skirting between your trailer and the ground is required. Please use vinyl skirting and or lattice.
Much of the work we do to keep our resort looking good is done during the off- season. The late fall and early spring are essential times for us to complete necessary maintenance and repairs on our utilities and facilities. As a result, you may not stay in your unit when the park is closed. However, you may come up off season to check on your unit and or clean up your site during the day. If the chain is down, you may drive to your site. If the chain is up, please park on the side of the entrance road and walk to your site.
All utilities will be terminated at the close of the season. Please disconnect your water hose from the spigot and unplug or shut off the circuit breaker at the electrical pedestal. Don’t forget to winterize your unit or make arrangements to have it done.
- Inside your home, turn off the breaker for the hot water heater and the main (you can leave all other breakers on).
- Turn off your water at the outside post.
- Empty your fridge & freezer and leave the door propped open. Remove all food from the cabinets.
- Remove all liquids including cleaners, soaps, shampoo, etc. Anything liquid will freeze, and food items will attract animals.
The resort will not be responsible for units that are not properly winterized.
- Bag your leaves, grass, sticks, etc. and leave them at the end of driveway. Bags will be picked up in both the spring and fall.
- Please use the paper recyclable bags and DO NOT mix trash in the bags!
- During any other time of year, bring yard waste to the mulch pile.
Switching Sites or Leaving the Park:
If you are leaving the park or just switching your site, you are responsible for any site cleanup and or removal of old decks, mowers, grills, etc. Please notify the staff if you need assistance.
Buying a New Trailer:
- All transfers of ownership must be approved by the property management.
- All new trailers entering the park must be approved by the staff.
Selling your Home:
- We realize that a park home on a beautiful site is very attractive to a potential buyer, but please remember the trailer sale and site rental are separate transactions.
- Some of the conditions to allow an “on site” sale are as follows:
- You must be up to date on all payments owed to the park. Any party purchasing your trailer will be obligated to pay the prorated site rental fee.
- Buyers need to be interviewed and approved by the staff.
- Any non-12’ wide trailer cannot be sold on site, without management approval.
- Any 12’ wide park pome must be approved by the staff before it can be sold on site.
- Once approved, there is an administrative fee of $3,000.00 owed to community owner. This is usually subtracted from the cost of the trailer and paid by the buyer, when the sale is handled by the community owner or its dealership entity.
- All sales within Sea Vu South must be approved by management. Sea Vu South reserves the right to refuse, regulate and approve all sales. If any problem should arise regarding a sales transaction, Sea Vu South reserves the right to remove the unit from the park.
- LGC SVS, LLC reserves the right to purchase any home that may be bought to be removed from the property. This Right of First Refusal (ROFR) will only be used in the event a home of value to LGC SVS, LLC is intended to be removed from the community.
Please mail all correspondence and payments to:
LGC SVS, LLC
C/O Legacy Communities
10810 N Tatum Rd, Suite 201-301
Phoenix, AZ 85028
This handbook is intended as an overview of the regulations pertaining to your seasonal RV site and its use. These rules and regulations are subject to change at any time with or without notification. Sea-Vu South campers are utilizing the campground and its related facilities and equipment (including but not limited to the pool, playground, lawnmowers, and landscaping equipment) at their own risk, and agree to save, indemnify, and hold LGC SVS, LLC harmless of, from, and against any and all action, causes of action, costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities which may arise out of their stay (and their visitors’ stays) at the Park and/or use of the equipment and facilities provided for their use.
Tenants also understand that the owners and management are not responsible for any damage to persons or property arising from fire or other natural cause, theft, accident or otherwise and are advised to obtain their own insurance for such purposes. The management reserves the right to terminate a tenancy for violation of these rules and regulations without refund.